A Ridiculously Crazy Family Tale

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Fun!

Welcome All!
I decided to try again with the whole blogging thing. This time, as a way to vent my daily stresses and show off my fabulous family and friends and whats going on in our lives.
It would be too much to begin back in May where I last left off on another site, so I decided to start fresh with our fall festivities. Hopefully I can get the pics the kiddos just took from Karen De Mamiel Photography soon and post a few for you to see my gorgeous babies in an up-to-date pic. Anyhoo...
Here is our calendar:
10.17.09: Clean-Up day @ ABC Village, Order Party Food, Laundry, Laundry and more Laundry!
10.18.09:Breast Cancer Walk in Temecula GO TEAM ABC!!! & at
12:00pm Celebrate the most beautiful girl in the world...my Rory Kendall is 3 today!!!!!
10.22.09: ABC Village Open House 5:30 -7:30...come one and all!
10.30.09: Halloween Parade & Party at ABC. The kiddos will wear there Candy Corn Witch & Candy Corn costumes!!! I will be a Pink Lady as well as the other ladies in the 2's dept.
10.31.09: Halloween!!! We will be trick-or-treating at mom and dads this year and afterwards we get to dress up for a party at our friends Feeney & Debbie's house. Can't wait, although I still have yet to convince Trav to let me get a new "spicier" costume!! Any ideas??
So, thats what we have planned so far and the list is much bigger but you get the idea.
Hope everyone has a great Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers